Energy and Matter: Dust Crossing (2015)
- Review the following questions before watching the video. Then watch and observe for the answers.
- Where does the dust originate or come from? What is special about the location of where the dust originates?
- Where does the dust travel to? What is special about this location?
- How does the dust get from one place to the other?
- What NASA satellite collects the data?
- What is special about the way that the data are collected and displayed by this satellite?
- How are the geosphere and the biosphere connected in this example?
- Play the video at least once.