Educational Resources - Search Tool
Displaying results 1 - 1 of 1
NGSS Science and Engineering Practices
NGSS Crosscutting Concepts
Supported Common Core Math
- CC.6.RP.3c Find a percent of a quantity as a rate per 100 (e.g., 30% of a quantity means 30/100 times the quantity); solve problems involving finding the whole given a part and the percent.
- CC.6.SP.4 Summarize and describe distributions. Display numerical data in plots on a number line, including dot plots, histograms, and box plots.
- CC.7.G.1 Draw, construct, and describe geometrical figures and describe the relationships between them. Solve problems involving scale drawings of geometric figures, including computing actual lengths and areas from a scale drawing and reproducing a scale
- CC.7.RP.2 Analyze proportional relationships and use them to solve real-world and mathematical problems. Recognize and represent proportional relationships between quantities.
- (-) CC.7.RP.3 Analyze proportional relationships and use them to solve real-world and mathematical problems. Use proportional relationships to solve multistep ratio and percent problems. Examples: simple interest, tax, markups and markdowns, gratuities and co
- CC.8.SP.1 Investigate patterns of association in bivariate data. Construct and interpret scatter plots for bivariate measurement data to investigate patterns of association between two quantities. Describe patterns such as clustering, outliers, positive o
- CC.9-12.F.LE.1c Recognize situations in which a quantity grows or decays by a constant percent rate per unit interval relative to another.*
- CC.9-12.S.ID.1 Summarize, represent, and interpret data on a single count or measurement variable. Represent data with plots on the real number line (dot plots, histograms, and box plots).*
- CC.9-12.S.ID.2 Summarize, represent, and interpret data on a single count or measurement variable. Use statistics appropriate to the shape of the data distribution to compare center (median, mean) and spread (interquartile range, standard deviation) of tw
- CC.9-12.S.ID.3 Summarize, represent, and interpret data on a single count or measurement variable. Interpret differences in shape, center, and spread in the context of the data sets, accounting for possible effects of extreme data points (outliers).*
- CC.9-12.S.ID.5 Summarize, represent, and interpret data on two categorical and quantitative variables. Summarize categorical data for two categories in two-way frequency tables. Interpret relative frequencies in the context of the data (including joint, m
- CC.9-12.S.ID.6 Summarize, represent, and interpret data on two categorical and quantitative variables. Represent data on two quantitative variables on a scatter plot, and describe how the variables are related.*