Research quality data that scientists use for their own investigations.
North Atlantic and Marine Ecosystems Study
There is a larger connection between the ocean and the atmosphere than many might realize. The Earth’s oceans are huge storage locations for moisture in the world, and as a result, a very large part of the water cycle and weather systems.
NASA uses a number of satellites and instruments to measure the EM spectrum. CALIPSO uses a visible-wavelength laser, called LIDAR. GRACE satellites use high frequency microwave signals to each other. CERES satellites sense thermal energy by detecting infrared radiation being emitted from the Earth.
- NSTA Regional Conference – Reno, NV (October 22-24)
- NSTA Regional Conference – Philadelphia, PA (November 12-14)
- VAST PDI – Chantilly, VA (November 19-21)
- NSTA Regional Conference – Kansas City, MO (December 2-5)
- AGU Fall Meeting 2015 – San Francisco, CA (December 12-14)
AGU Fall Meeting
Our systems have been updated. We’ve been down for a while now. Let us know if you have any questions.Contact
Here’s a listing of our most popular lessons that we’ve converted for you to use without the Live Access Server. While we’re not exactly sure when our LAS will be back online, hopefully this will get you started. Let us know if you have any questions! Thank you.