Watch the video and have students answer the questions. Give them the questions before showing the video, so they know what to look for while watching.
- Review the various images of the Earth's Cryosphere. Name at least three different forms of ice that are shown in the video.
- How does ice moderate temperatures on Earth?
- What missions are studying ice?
- What is happening to the annual sea ice minimum?
- Why does NASA study ice from space?
View a collection stunning images from around the world showing various ice forms. Find out why NASA studies ice from space.