View a collection stunning images from around the world showing various ice forms. Find out why NASA studies ice from space.
Watch the video and have students answer the questions. Give them the questions before showing the video, so they know what to look for while watching.
- Review the various images of the Earth's Cryosphere. Name at least three different forms of ice that are shown in the video.
- How does ice moderate temperatures on Earth?
- What missions are studying ice?
- What is happening to the annual sea ice minimum?
- Why does NASA study ice from space?