Featured Phenomenon: Changing Air Temperatures
No matter if you are an elementary, middle, or high school science teacher, we bet that you observe and investigate air temperatures or (their effects) with your students. Changing air temperatures are cyclical and predictable, but also are rising beyond the normal range due to a variety of factors. For this reason, My NASA Data provides you with a variety of resources, helping you to uncover this phenomenon with your students.
- Changing Air Temperatures: Elementary GLOBE Learning Activities, Grades 3-5
- Seasonal Science: Building Claims from Evidence, Grades 6-8
- Comparing Temperature & Solar Radiation for Common Latitudes, Grades 6-8
- Data Literacy Cube: Advanced Data with Global Atmospheric Temperature Anomaly Data, Grades 6-12
- Behavior Over Time: Analyzing Seasonal Soil and Air Properties, Grades 6-12
- Earth’s Energy Budget-Seasonal Cycles, Grades 9-12
Do you have a related lesson to share? Contact us!