Deforestation: Protocols and Data Sheets
Interested in collecting data about the featured phenomenon at your school? Visit this page to explore GLOBE protocols (data collection procedures) and student datasheets that support your students' investigations.
Biometry: Measure and classify the plant life present at a Land Cover Sample Site to help determine the MUC classification.
- Graminoid, Biomass Data Sheet
- Land Cover Investigation Measure Tree Height on a Slope Stand by Tree
- Land Cover Investigation Measure Tree Height on a Slope- Two-Triangle with Eyes Higher or Lower than Tree Base Technique Data Sheet
- Land Cover Investigation Measure Tree Height on Level Ground- Simplified Clinometer Technique Data Sheet
- Measure Tree Height on Ground Level Data Sheet
- Tree and-or Shrub Canopy and Ground Cover Data Sheet
- Tree circumference Data Sheet
Fire Fuel: Measure the different types of fuels (i.e., dead branches, logs, live shrubs and trees) for fires in land cover sample sites.
Land Cover Classification: Determine the major land cover type at a Land Cover Sample Site.