Changes in Land Surface/Land Use Change - GLOBE Overview
There are many activities and protocols in GLOBE that support learning about Earth's changes in land surface and use. Please note: My NASA Data Geosphere phenomena relate closely to GLOBE Pedosphere (soil) and GLOBE Biosphere resources.
Questions that can be asked when reviewing this featured phenomenon include:
- What is the land cover in my area?
- How has land cover changed over time?
- How is land cover changing regionally?
- How is the climate impacting land cover?
- How do the ways humans use land's resources impact its surface?